alternative title to this entry (you can choose your fav):
"Going to Giant may have been easier, but a lot less exciting"
So on an average night on mckendree, we had played a round of the office dvd game, collecting shrute bucks on the way to michael scott's office and were done comparing an ailing roommate to beth from "little women", when our sweet tooth came a callin'.
we had purchased perfectly good ice cream for a new years party down the road, but in the first mistake of 2009, left it in their freezer, inside a locked apartment on a second floor. with no spare keys under any welcome mats, our options were limited, and gabe being the smallest member and easiest to coerce, we parked on the sidewalk, doned masks and stole some ice cream back.
to make up for a lack of posts, here are too many pictures documenting it all...
1 comment:
I'm not sure I quite understand this endeavor (it's probably better that way!) but I LOVE your wreath!
Post a Comment